|Usage||Engineering Lab Equipment|
Wind Power Generation Experimental Equipment EDE-201
1. DC to AC power converting.
2. 12ch joint box for 1000V Electric collect.
3. Possible of 12ch generator connected.
4. Possible transfer current experiment without generation
5. Possible application Grid connected system
6. Possible application experiment concern transfer current and making current using sunlight, wind power, hydrogen fuel cell
7. Possible application experiment of joint box circuit
8. Possible application experiment of inverter circuit
9. Possible application experiment of joint box and inverter circuit
10. Possible application education of inverter and joint box control program
11. Possible application education of inverter and joint box monitoring program
12. Tracker that Improve generation of electric power by Dual Axis type
13. Pursuit sun light system programming tracker
14. Tracker is possible transfer to pursuit sunlight system using sensor
15. Tracker is 170w~220w's 4 sunlight module is able to installation
16. Tracker is suitability the room research equipment cause easy system compositionan move
17. Possible application education control tracker of sunlight
18. Possible application installation education and development of sunlight tracker
19. Possible application education of sunlight tracker control circuit design
20. Using an artificial sun lamp as similar with sun for efficient of experimentation.
|Usage||Engineering Engineering Equipment|
Artificial Sunlight Experimental Equipment EDE-205
Some of the Features of our Artificial Sunlight Experimental Equipment are:-
1. This device should be made to the console type and the experiment is available anyplace.
2. This device should be made for PV generator and solar hot-water boiler experiment.
3. This device should be made more than 90 color rendering more than 5,000 K color temperature and more than 6,000 lx.
4. This device should be made to ease mobility for applications to be installed the wheels.
5. The device control device should be control 3-step and more than maximum height 5,000mm.
1. Lamp Module
(1) Halogen lamp
a) High room Illuminations
b) Capacity: 2.5KW
c) Quantity: 3EA
(2) Igniter: 2.5KW lamp only
(3) Rectifiers (ballast): 2.5KW lamp only
(4) Socket: 2.5KW Lamp Lighting Only
2. Dimmer units, such as high-pressure discharge
(a) HID: 2.5KW voltage control method
(b) The volume type control mode switch: 3-step control system
(c) Housing: 400 (W) 300 (D) 150 (H)
3. Lamp Installation Equipment
(1) Lamp housing
a) 2.5KW only, chrome plated.
b) 1.5T 8EA, individually cover connection
(2) Pole, Die: Height should be control
a) The maximum height of 5,000mm or more
b) Actuators, 24Vdc control, 2EA
c) Slew driver, 24Vdc control, 1EA
d) The housing angle control circuit, 1EA
e) Wire and wireless remote control, each 1EA
1) 800(W) 800(D) m600(H)
2) Using two types of profiles 40(W) 80 (D), 40 (W) 40 (D) (mm).
Dual-Axis Tracker Experiment Equipment EDE-206
Following are the Features of our Dual-Axis Tracker Experiment Equipment:-
1. Improve generation of electric power by Dual Axis type
2. Pursuit sunlight system programing
3. Possible transfer to pursuit sunlight system using sensor
4. 170w~220w's 1 sunlight module is able to installation
5. Suitability the room research equipment cause easy system composition and move
6. Possible application education control tracker of sunlight
7. Possible application installation education and development of sunlight tracker
8. Possible application education of sunlight tracker control circuit design
9. Possible application home generation system
10. Possible application purpose of sunlight tracker exhibition.
11. Possible application when preparation research and document concern of sunlight
1. Solar Module 1EA, 200W
- Efficiency 13.89%
- 1 Module 200W
- Output voltage 26.2V
- Output ampere 7.63A
2. Control box 1EA
- Tracker circuit
- Tracker control program
3. Slew Driver Motor 2EA
4.Module size: 1482*942*35(mm)
|l Heat pump system with a small industrial production to facilitate the configuration of the experiment.|
|l Air-conditioning can be controlled using the Control Panel.|
|Usage||Laboratory, Engineering Lab Equipment|
Solar Heating Hot Water Boiler Experimental Equipment EDE-202
Some of the Features of our Solar Heating Hot Water Boiler Experimental Equipment are:-
1. Composition: Water tank Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Pump Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Boiler (Solar heating) Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Distributor Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Heat exchanger.
2. Understanding of principle boiler, operating condition, plumbing, and whole system.
3. Measuring temperature of inlet and outlet of each load device, and then calculating amount of heat exchanging and designing optimum.
4. Measuring performance efficiency.
5. It is possible to have test inside building using an artificial sunlight device.
6. Monitoring Program experiment contents
- Display whole system
- Display of Facility Capacity, Current output, Cumulate Power generating,
-Temperature, solar Radiation, and generating status
- Display of inverter information
- Display of Voltage, Current, Serial, Cumulating per PANEL
- Monitoring data changing in real time
- Display of inverter status checking and measurement.
- Monitoring of a Solar generating equipment, a Solar heat hot water boiler equipment, a Geothermal heat pump equipment, a Wind power generating equipment, a Hydrogen fuel Cell equipment, a Hybrid of Solar and Wind power equipment, a Tracker system, or a Power converting equipment system.
Monitoring Experiment Equipment EDE-209
Our range of Monitoring Experiment Equipment is available with following Features:-
1. It should be operated in high performance graphic environment under windows operations.
2. It should maximize the user convenience by using the tool developed for solar generating only.
3. By field screen configuration, status of various facility and system should be monitored.
4. By warning indicator domain on screen, status and warning of system should be monitored in real time, and it should display the high priority information.
5. System software consists of windows operating system, facility monitoring/operating software, system editing software and field graphic editing software.
6. Displays of monitoring data provide the information about indoor and outdoor generating output throughout lcd device.
7. It manages the inverter generating status, weather data, and output status of solar array transmitted from connecting panel.
8. It analyzes the various information transmitted from terminals of each facility systems.
9. Directly design the program needed for monitoring system and practice it.
10. Test instruction used in test for each assignment and text book registered in copy right committee for guide the professor should be prepared (copyright registration no. 2010-000406).
11. It should be the device that can create the monitoring system of energy collecting test system for educational purpose that registered as utility model of korea (no. 0447670).
|Type of Service Contract||Engineering Model|
|Certification||AN ISO 90012015|
|Certification||AN ISO 90012015|